It is a Full Covenant; because in it there is the Mediators Fullness Communicated to all such that are united to him as the effects thereof, ’tis not a Creature-Fullness that is in Christ; no, but the Fullness of God: For it pleased the Father that in him all Fullness should dwell; — in him dwelleth the Fullness of the God-head Bodily: The Fullness of the God-head dwells as truly in the Son, as in the Father; and of his Fullness do all Believers partake, Of his Fullness all we receive, and Grace for Grace.
1. Therefore in this Covenant, we do not only receive Light, but the Fullness of Light.
2. Not only Life, but the Fullness of Life, because Christ is our Life whom we receive in this Covenant.
3. Not only Strength, but the Fullness of Strength; The Lord is the Strength of my heart, and my Portion forever.
4. Not only Pardon of Sin, but Fullness of Pardon; or, the Fullest Pardon, complete Pardon.
5. Not only Righteousness, but the Fullness of Righteousness; perfect and complete Righteousness, and you are complete in him.
6 Not only Peace, but the Fullness of Peace; Peace that passes all understanding.
7. Not only Beauty, but the Fullness of Beauty; for it was perfect, thro’ my Comeliness which I put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
8. Not only knowledge, but the Fullness of knowledge; And ye also are Full of all goodness, filled with all knowledge, &c.
The parts may be weak, yet where Christ dwells or hath taken possession of the heart, there the Soul hath a Fullness of Spiritual knowledge: Our Vessels may be full though’ but small.
9. Not only Joy, but the Fullness of Joy.
Quote via Benjamin Keach, The Display of Glorious Grace, p. 197-98